I often get chatting to other small businesses owners about online software, what do you use to…….? Is that free……. ? How can I organise……..? This is usually the way the conversation goes. So I thought I would put together a list of my favourite free online tools, all of which I never knew existed a year ago but seemed to have wormed their way into my life and somehow over the months I have become the resident expert!
- Canva – canva.com This tool is completely free and very easy to use – it allows you to drop images and text into templates. I use this tool almost daily for social media campaigns and leaflet creation.
- MailChimp – mailchimp.com. Is an Email marketing tool which allows you to send out email marketing campaigns to your contacts for free. Its easy to use and has some great templates that can be customised quickly. Please see my business support package for more information on how this tool can help your business!
- BlueMail – Download the App to your phone to consolidate your email accounts. If like me you have various email accounts this app allows you to bring them all together!
- Google Drive – free with any google email account, brilliant for sharing documents with clients and the calendar. The calendar you can download directly to your phone so you always know where you should be!
- Trello – trello.com I am a project manager by trade and nothing pleases me more than having wall maps and visual displays of organisation! This brilliant free project management software allows you to track and prioritise projects and actions in the virtual world.
For more information on how I can help your business please stop by my website for a look around. I’d love to hear from you! 07966177480
FalconVA – Helping you do what you do best!